Monday, May 9, 2011

Let the fun begin.... Decorating the Nursery.

My friend Paige told me about a site where you can customize your own crib bedding. www.babybedding.com. I had so much fun creating all different styles. Tell me which one is your favorite. The first one is mine.. and I've sent for sample fabric. What do you think?
1. My favorite.. soft and feminine













2. simple and neutral style













3. colorful and girly.. but can't really picture it













4. totally not my style but going for something a little more fun/funky..













Which is your favorite??

4 comments:

  1. I love the one you chose and also the 'funky' one! Also, on the subject of crib bedding, my brother Ryan the ER doctor sent me this article before I had Wyatt so I'm passing it on to you. We had already decided not to use crib bumpers, but this article was still really informative! He also said that he sees a lot of sad accidents in the ER to do with bumpers. Just passing it on! http://aapnews.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/29/1/28-a love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to side with the funky one too. most elaborately, uniquely, FUNky. :):) would go well with the neutral gray walls you're envisioning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a number 2 girl myself. You know me, simple and sweet:-) Cute blog Hide! I'm so excited for you to have a little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1. Very cute. I'd love an invite to your new blog if you don't mind?? heathermay66@gmail.com

    Can't wait to see this gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete