Monday, June 25, 2012

Southworth summer so far..

I don't blog anymore cause my life is full of mommy duty's.... laundry, dishes, dinner, diapers, feeding, pumping. baby books, baby cartoons and what ever else I can try to bring myself to do.  But I assure you, it's nothing to write about.
Mikes been busy having fun.. waters skiing, repeling, golfing, lots of lunches with clients and trying to "drum up his business"  He is currently on a mission to build us a house..  So if this works out we will have several months of preparing this house to sale. Designing our new house.. and then building. YIKES
Eden is growing like a weed.  She is showing more and more personality and is very stubborn and independent.. She has got a great since of humor and keeps me laughing daily! She is eating solids.. she prefers something she can pick up herself rather then what I can feed her.  She is crawling everywhere and can pull herself up onto almost anything.  She has started walking along furniture and holding herself up on the toys that have wheels and walking along with it.  She is jabbering my ear off and will imitate almost any sound Mike and I make.  She says da da, ma ma, and bah bah... She has found her tongue and loves to wiggle it around. She has been so much fun! She loves chewing on everything but mostly, dirty shoes, electric cords, and paper... it's amazing that she will be surrounded by colorful fun musical toys and zoom in on these "no no" items.  Thats our girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment