Wednesday, February 16, 2011


Today is my mama's Birthday-- I'm not sure I know how old she is, and she would probably prefer it that way! :)

A little about the birthday girl:
My mom is wonderful and I'm happy to have her in my life. She is creative, talented, smart and has a green thumb that would make any thumb envious! She has designed a beautiful Victorian house of her dreams, filled it with antiques she has collected on her recent travels around the world and to every antique store on the west side of the U.S. :), along with a flower garden you could never dream up- including private swings to sit and read or visit, and she has a successful bed & breakfast business that keeps guest coming back every year (with the help of my dad, of course). She is a great example of going after your dreams, and making them a reality. Her and my Dad gave us a fairy tale example of what a loving relationship should be like, and I want her to know how much I love & appreciate her hard work, her support, friendship, and love! Happy Birthday My Mommy! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

Click here to see the beauty she creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment