Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day- Year 1

Now this guy doesn't need any lessons in sweetness. He covers all bases. :) Valentines is a weekly thing for him and I have the love notes to prove it:













I find these little gems everywhere, and when I least expect it. The other day, I found
one of those little hearts when I reached the bottom of the Q-tip box. He gets creative and then just sits back and waits for me to discover my little love notes! It's so fun for both of us.

It's hard to think he could do anything else to show me he loves me, but he does. He showed up with red roses and he had found a card that played the song that was on the radio when he proposed! How thoughtful is that?!?!














We had a late lunch date (3pm) and made a rare trip to SLC for some sushi at Happy Sumo's. We also had the restaurant to ourselves, which is rare for this big day.. For those who hate the valentines reservation crowd.. I highly suggest this route!

After that, he had scheduled us a romantic 1 hour couple massage and Steam that we hurried off too. It was so relaxing and sweet-- he took full advantage of the inclusive chocolate fountain with all the fixins. My little sweet has a big sweet tooth! :) It was such a great Day and I felt the Love. It makes me feel so lucky to have such a thoughtful, sweet, generous, handsome hubby! I hope he felt how much I love and appreciate him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment