Sunday, July 17, 2011

The nusery...= Nightmare!!!

Mike and I started the nursery yesterday... I know what you are thinking "fun" ... well... not so much. Mike needs a brad nailer to hang up the groove panels we are putting around the room, so we didn't get far on that, then we started with the paint... The color in the store looked perfect, but we got it home and it is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE! There is a blue glow coming from her room and it looks like we are storing a GIGANTIC aquarium in that room! I shut the door in horror and believe it or not, that blue seeps out from the cracks in the door! It seriously glows! So a $30 hit and a new paint color are in order! A total wasted day! Wish us luck on our next attempt.

Some good news... Our Bumble ride Indie stroller arrived today. Isn't it so cute? Mike and I were test jogging it around the house. This specific "spice" colored stroller is no longer available.. but we were determined to find it. I searched city-city on craigslist, before finding it in New Hampshire! We are psyched! :) We paid the same amount we would have from a retailer but we got $300+ worth of accessories to go with it. The stroller still had the tag on it, so I doubt she used it more then once. Now if only I had the baby to go in it.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment