Monday, July 25, 2011

Conversations with sunbeams!

This Sunday two of the most entertaining sunbeams sat next to me in singing time. They did not disapoint.
Sam: I'm smarter then you. I know so much
Sky: I'm smart too. I know so much too
Sam: I know more cause my brain is bigger
Sky: My brain is bigger too
Sam: No, it's not as big as mine. I know all about animals
Sky: I know all about animals too
Sam: Even Lions? I know so much about lions. That's why I'm smarter
Sky: yeah, sure..I know about Lions too.
Sky: I'm smart cause I know spanish.. uno, dose, tres.......
Sam: well I'm smarter cause I know chinese bow, chow, oui, mow....
I had to interrupt several times to assure them that they were both smart. Sam didn't like to share the title and wanted to continue arguing it. Luckily, "head, shoulders, knee's and toes" distracted them enough to join in.
Love these sunbeams!
Sam, Sky, Carston, Nathan, & Rachel
(Note sky's outfit. Yellow/Red/Blue plaid shorts, pink and blue clip tie, on a unbuttoned white golf shirt.. with a batman costume underneath, topped with red socks and black converse). One of the MANY reasons, why I LOVE this boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment