Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chili Response from Judges!

Halloween Ward Chili Cook-Off

Bat wings, & spider legs..
Marilynn with her whichy brew! :) Okay, okay... its just my chili entry! :)


















Okay, so I’m starting to get a complex-- this is my second year entry into this cook-off thing and I get NOOO recognition.. what the heck!?!?!?! First year I entered my sisters white bean chili recipe WITH bread sticks and the only fan of the group was my favorite guy there... My hubby!!! :) Year two... return from honeymoon and lack of time.. I whipped up my crowd pleasing pot of taco soup. This time I had two more fans... My hubby and his parents! ha ha ha... I love the devotion of family.. Oh well, we had a great time. Lemont and Marilynn showed up all dressed up and ready to party. Here are a few pics from out fun night out. :)


The Wizard & the Witch



















Th
e fresh from Tahiti honeymooners as Tahitians of course! :)


















That was not the end of our Halloween fun. We had more costumes up our sleeve. Guess Who??
Mike sat quietly and very still outside with the bucket of candy... He got a few weary trick-or-treaters who didn’t quite know what to think of this creature.. some guessed it was Mike others clung to there mothers leg, as I watched from behind the front door laughing quietly under my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment