Monday, January 17, 2011

Shelf Life!!!

Adding shelves to the garage has saved MY LIFE! We needed room for storage and with all mikes MANY, MANY toys and all my STUFF n’ JUNK! We had to have somewhere to put it. We spent a few nights out in the garage building some pretty awesome shelves. (..and by “we”, I mean mostly the handyman) We loaded up bins, bins, and more bins of EVERYTHING in “like” fashion and propped them up there... It seems now, it’s time to go through the bins and have a yard sale.. Lets pause on that subject for a minute.. I’ve had ONE yard sale and to be honest.. I couldn’t wait for it to be O-V-E-R. Some people dig it.. and others don’t. Consider me an “other”. :) ha ha On the flip side.. I LOVE going to yard sales and digging through other peoples stuff.. but I don’t like people digging through mine. . But look how semi-organized this looks-- we have a whole basement to bin out still... no room! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment