Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simkins Christmas Fun!!

TO Grandmothers House we Go!

Mike and I headed to grandmas to see her and my cute mom and dad for a late Christmas.. never knowing what surprises they had in store. :)









Grandma had taken down her tree but there was still evidence that Christmas hadn’t passed her by. The table was full of homemade goodies wrapped in Christmas bags and holiday tins! The spirit was still alive. A big wrapped box sat beside the coffee table what could it be... the best surprise EVER! It was a sewing machine! I’m SPOILED!!! I’ve been looking at sewing machines for a couple months now and only mentioned it once to my parents... I didn’t expect it and was very grateful for there generous gift! I have a new hobbie! HOORAY!!!! :) Mike got spoiled too... He got two books, a car wax kit and a seasoning hook to hang from the grill! We fill loved! :)

Unfortunately, we bore gifts only for grandma-- my parents gift sits in our unfinished basement, covered in dust... awaiting our next trip to Cedar City! Sorry mom and dad... you will get your Christmas present soon. <3 your ungenerous daughter! Grandma unwrapped her gift and a fashion show soon ensued... sunglasses and all! :) Cute granny! :) Before- she almost plowed me over- so excited! After Photoshoot was a MUST!

Grandma is hitting on my man! :) She LOVES him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment